Aftermath of Gulf of Mexico oil spill continues
Posted Dec 19, 2010 by Jane Fazackarley
On Wednesday it was announced that the US Department of Justice(DOJ) will sue BP “without limitation.” Eight other companies were also included in the lawsuit. Television reports said that the action had been expected.
Matt Eventoff is a communication and messaging strategist from Princeton Public Speaking and has written extensively about BP in the past. In an email he told me:
“It’s not a surprise that a very accomplished and diligent DOJ sued BP for the damage done. The reality is that while the crisis was unfolding, the oil was not being contained and livelihoods were being changed, the number one focus of the Administration had to be containing the damage and preventing further damage.”Tweet This Post